- Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution.
- Don’t let tradition paralyze your mind. Be receptive to new ideas. Be experimental. Try new approaches. Be progressive in everything you do.
- Ask yourself daily, “How can I do better?” There is no limit to self-improvement. When you ask yourself, “How can I do better?” sound answers will appear. Try it and see.
- Ask yourself, “How can I do more?” Capacity is a state of mind. Asking yourself this question puts your mind to work to find intelligent short-cuts. The success combination in business is: Do what you do better (improve the quality of your output), and do more of what you do (increase the quantity of your output.)
- Practise asking and listening. Ask and listen and you’ll obtain raw material…
View original post 63 more words